Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Fwd: Fw: ENJOY!--------------------Happy Valentine's Day


 

 

  
    
Why You Should Always Carry A Camera
1.
2.
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
14
15
Keep a SMILE on your face and a SONG in your heart!
A smile - is a sign of joy.
A hug - is a sign of love.
A laugh - is a sign of happiness.
And a friend like me? - Well that's just a sign of good taste!!
We'll be old friends until I am senile.
Then we'll be new friends.
Sent from my iPhone
Begin forwarded message:
-------- Original Message --------
Subject:
Date:
From:
To:
CC:
Subject: Why You Should Always Carry a Camera
Why You Should Always Carry A Camera
1.
2.
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
14
15
Keep a SMILE on your face and a SONG in your heart!
A smile - is a sign of joy.
A hug - is a sign of love.
A laugh - is a sign of happiness.
And a friend like me? - Well that's just a sign of good taste!!
We'll be old friends until I am senile.
Then we'll be new friends.
Sent from my iPhone
Begin forwarded message:
-------- Original Message --------
Subject:
Date:
From:
To:
CC:
Subject: Why You Should Always Carry a Camera
Why You Should Always Carry A Camera
1.
2.
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
14
15
Keep a SMILE on your face and a SONG in your heart!
A smile - is a sign of joy.
A hug - is a sign of love.
A laugh - is a sign of happiness.
And a friend like me? - Well that's just a sign of good taste!!
We'll be old friends until I am senile.
Then we'll be new friends.
-- John 3:5. Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. 6. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Share

Widgets