Friday, July 6, 2012

Fwd: Fw: Card for You!







!



 





Subject: Card for You
  I like You because of who you are to me... A true Friend.  And if I Don't get this back I'll take the hint.  Something Good will happen to you at 1:00-4:00 PM tomorrow.  Get Ready for the biggest shock of your life.   Please Send to 5 people in 5 minutes.  Remember: Proud To Be Your Friend! Make Sure you read all the way down to the last sentence, and don't skip ahead.  I've Learned: That life is like a roll of toilet Paper. The Closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.  I've Learned: That we should be glad God doesn't give us everything we ask for. I've Learned:That money doesn't buy class. I've Learned: That it's those small daily happenings that make life so Spectacular. I've Learned: That under everyone's hard shell is someone who wants to be appreciated and loved.  I've Learned: That the Lord didn't do it all in one Day. What Makes me think I can?  I've Learned:That to ignore the facts does not change the Facts. I've Learned:That the less time I have to work, the more things I get Done.  To all of You: Make sure you read all the way down to the last sentence.  It's National Friendship Week. Show Your friends how much you care. Send This to everyone you consider a FRIEND!  Even if It means sending it back to the person Who sent It to you.  If it Comes back to you, then you'll know you have a circle of friends.  HAPPY FRIENDSHIP WEEK TO YOU!  YOU ARE MY FRIEND AND I AM HONORED.
Share

Widgets