Saturday, November 16, 2013

Fwd: Happy Saturday Morning -hard to believe it is a week ago we were at the ...

 

 

November 16 Celebrations......

Button Day

Assorted Plastic Craft Buttons in Folk Christmas Colors - 100 grams

Button Day is a fun day to collect, use, and just enjoy buttons. Button come in all sorts of shapes, sizes, colors and designs. There is an amazingly endless variety of buttons for your collection.

But, wait a minute.... is that the meaning of this day!? Maybe, the purpose of this day is to wear buttons. You know, those diverse buttons that send a message for political purposes. Or, ones that have funny sayings. Or, a button with a smiley face to cheer everyone up.

And, Have a Party with Your Bear Day

Is your Teddy Bear a real "party bear"? Hopefully he is, because today is Have a Party With Your Bear Day. And, what a swell day it is going to be! You get to have a party. And, you get to spend time with your Teddy Bear. I bet you can't think of anything that is more fun!!

Get out the party banners and balloons. Make a cake. Send out the invitations. Invite all of your teddy bears, and your human friends, too. Let them bring their teddy's along. Today is going to be a fun day.

 

You can't change the past,
but you can ruin the present,
by worrying over the future!
 
with bright autumn flowers
Anger is a condition in which
The tongue works faster than the mind.

The secret of success is to know something nobody else knows. - Aristotle Onassis, 1906-1975

The best way to prepare for life is to begin to live. - Elbert Hubbard, 1856-1915

The imagination is the secret and marrow of civilization. - Henry Ward Beecher, 1813-1887
 

"Time and health are two precious assets that
we don't recognize and appreciate
until they have been depleted."
-- Denis Waitley

 
 
codes funny thanksgiving
T Minus 12 Days to Thanksgiving

"I'm so old that:
... I remember what it was like before the good old days.
... I knew the First of the Mohicans.
... my first beer was a New Milwaukee.
... when I was a boy Mad Magazine was only slightly peeved.
... undertakers think I'm an escapee.
... Abraham Lincoln's high school was named after me.
... AARP stopped sending me renewal notices.
... I broke the fountain of youth when I stuck my toe in it.
... I spent my college spring breaks partying in Sodom & Gomorrah.
 
 
 
 

Share

Widgets