Sunday, December 1, 2013

& GN TO YOU 8 x 8

 
 

 
 
 
 

 

 
Even if you choose not to forward this--please say the prayer and open your heart to the possibility of miracles!
<mime-attachment.jpg>



One Door
Closes..Another Opens



Revelations
3:8

When God leads you to the edge of the
cliff, trust Him fully and let go, only 1 of 2
things will happen, either He'll catch you when
you fall, or He'll teach you how to fly! 'The
power of one sentence! God is going to shift
things around for you today and let things work
in your favor If you believe, send it. If you
don't believe, delete it. God closes doors no
man can open & God opens doors no man can
close..

Scroll down














Scroll
Down
















Scroll
down









When
you reach the end of your
rope
You
will find the hem of his
garment..
I'm
not breaking this one




This is ABSOLUTELY
beautiful...



<mime-attachment.jpg>
<mime-attachment.gif>



You are my 8 in 8
seconds. I am not breaking this.

No way! I'M TOLD
THIS WORKS!!!!!
"8 Second
Prayer."
Just repeat this
prayer and see how God moves!!




<mime-attachment.gif>
"Lord, I love you
and I need you,
Come into my heart,
and bless me,
My
family, my home, my
finances,
And all of my
friends,
In
Jesus' name.
Amen."

Pass this message to
8 people {EXCEPT YOU AND ME} ..

You will receive a
miracle

tomorrow!

I
HOPE

that you don't
ignore
 
 
 
 
 
 
No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com/
Version: 2014.0.4158 / Virus Database: 3629/6844 - Release Date: 11/17/13




Share

Widgets