Friday, April 4, 2014

Friends


I had an X-ray done today, and they found you in my heart. The Doctor said if they took you out, I would die, because I could not live without you as a friend or e-mail buddy!!! 

Give this heart
To everyone you don't want to lose in 2014 including me, if you care. 
Try to collect 12; it's not easy!
 

YOU HAVE 20 MINUTES TO TELL 6 FRIENDS that they are important to you -- (INCLUDING ME).
 
TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED.
SO, cherish your friends!
 
GO!
 
 
 

 
-----
 
 
I had an X-ray done today, and they found you in my heart. The Doctor said if they took you out, I would die, because I could not live without you as a friend or e-mail buddy!!! 

Give this heart
To everyone you don't want to lose in 2014 including me, if you care. 
Try to collect 12; it's not easy!
 

YOU HAVE 20 MINUTES TO TELL 6 FRIENDS that they are important to you -- (INCLUDING ME).
 
TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED.
SO, cherish your friends!
 
GO!
 





 
-----
 
 
I had an X-ray done today, and they found you in my heart. The Doctor said if they took you out, I would die, because I could not live without you as a friend or e-mail buddy!!! 

Give this heart
To everyone you don't want to lose in 2014 including me, if you care. 
Try to collect 12; it's not easy!
 

YOU HAVE 20 MINUTES TO TELL 6 FRIENDS that they are important to you -- (INCLUDING ME).
 
TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED.
SO, cherish your friends!
 
GO!
 






=






Share

Widgets