Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Fwd: reasons...............

 
TY

 
 
 

Reasons To Smile !! 



got that right, haha

yep we may throw things

duck......

 

  Mine still does

 



yep remember this one, haha and got in trouble too

 



real excitement back in the day....

 


my kids had one of these, haha
 


now here's a thought for the world, haha

 


this is good

 



did it really look this bad?

IN THE 50'S OUR LUNCHES LOOKED GREAT

NOT LIKE THIS AT  ALL.




GREAT IDEA......., haha

 


cool!!!

 


LOL......SO TRUE ! 


 


now we know.......................

 

OR TRUCK....WITHOUT SEATBELTS ?????




oh yes

DID I MISS SOMETHING HERE.....I DON'T GET IT !!




does it work guy's??

I LIKE THE THIRD COLUMN........HEH HEH HEH




every year i did this in for my books in school
loved doing this....




haha to funny
mr. take credit for it all !!!!
 



  love this


  What a thoughtful thing



 


well I'm  grandma and  it might help  


 

  yep every time





HEY ..... A FREE PUP.........



 

Now how many can relate to this one??

 



haha, can't you just see us old people doing this? I SURE can
 
YIPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEE

 


not sure I would be smiling, more like shaking my head, yep I must be getting older, the world is so changing people

Share

Widgets